Thursday, June 14, 2012

Welcome / Purpose

Hey all,


Just starting up this blog today.  I plan on using it mainly for posting my progress on the Windows 8 Forensics research that I've been doing, as well as other research and development, ideas, problems, and discoveries that I come across in the days to come!


The first few blog posts I am going to put up are going to be in regards to Windows 8 forensic research that I have already done, and can also be found on the Senator Patrick Leahy Center for Digital Investigation blog!  Check them out here, or there.


I'm hoping to get some input back from what I'm doing from the DFIR community, so feel free to chime in if you see anything that you think I could be doing better, differently, that is wrong, or anything!  I'm always up for criticism, preferably constructive though.


Thanks for checking out the blog, come back often as I will be updating it relatively frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment